Thursday, November 4, 2010

practical application-


Today I was going to spend the morning painting on a very large painting (well. 30" by 48")- but, instead, found myself working on my cat problems. My daughter's two cats are currently resident and have been menaced by a large prowling cat. CatStop electronic devices in the garden are out there- but have to be turned off if Digby and Isabella are let out. They *love* the garden but are terrified of this other cat that has attacked them. I take a water-gun out when I'm gardening and have succeeded in my shots, some of the time. Other times I end up chasing the cat and amusing the neighbours. Desperation leads to desperate measures - so now I have made up a poster and will print it out and post it up. -Oh well, art put to practical purposes.

No comments: