Thursday, February 28, 2013

Free models?

Here are a couple of pages from my sketchbook, done in waiting rooms.  I find that people involved with their portable devices are so involved that they have no idea that they are actually posing.
 
As usual, I just draw with a pen and make a mental note of what the "model" was wearing as well as hair colour and then add in the colours with pencil crayons when I am home. It definitely might cause a stir if I started spreading out a set of pencil crayons. So, tomorrow I am off to the car dealership for the car's semi-annual overhaul. I'm hoping I get what I consider a prime seat - one with a good angle for viewing the other people waiting. I'll take a book to read just in case but I"m really hoping to just get in more drawing! ...and no model fees.

No comments: