Monday, September 30, 2013

Paintings on display

Here are some of the paintings hanging in the Living Cafe.  A lot of the little apple ones have the stickers from the "model" on the back of the canvas.  They have been having fun at the cafe, flipping the canvases over to show the stickers.  It is nice to see the canvases spread out, yet showing as all of one theme. Lately, I've been thinking of some other ways I would like to paint fruits and vegetables and I may do some. At Cultural Days, I finished painting Adrienne's parrot. She is a white parrot with a yellow crest.  I thought it would be fun to do a white animal in a colourful way - just like the black cats got to be colourful. So that was my latest. All the fruit and vegetable paintings are for sale - from $75 for the small apple ones. It would be nice if some moved on to new homes. In the meantime, I am told that they are really being enjoyed in the cafe.

No comments: