Sunday, July 7, 2013

Midsummer show

The Community Arts Council of Richmond is having a Midsummer Art Show - both paintings and photographs- at Thompson Community Centre from the 19th through 21st of this month. The reception is Friday evening- the 19th- and the show closes Sunday afternoon. It is a juried show and will also have voting for a People's Choice award.  I entered three paintings and have had them accepted.  This is one- Autumn, Nicola Valley - 20" x 26"-  that I am showing. I hope there is a good attendance- and I get some votes for People's Choice!    ----Also,  the floral show at Rocanini is now hung. Rocanini is the coffee shop at the corner of #1 and Moncton. I have three larger paintings in the show and three smaller ones. Jeanette Jarville, Adrienne Moore and Shirley Rampton are also showing six each- so it is a colourful show - drop in for a view......


No comments: