Thursday, April 3, 2014

"Checking Nets"

"Checking Nets" is the painting I put on this month's newsletter as it is the painting that has been donated to the Daffodil Ball ( Cancer Society). If you want to be on my newsletter list, please e-mail me and I will add you.
      Freshly up to date - well, at least as far as the end of 2013- there are two new "galleries" added to the website. Go down the right hand column and click on "View Loraine's paintings".
     I have a Pinterest board that shows my life drawings and I work to keep that up to date - but I still have a few older ones to post there. Another board is about matreshkas, or nesting dolls, and I'm adding a set of my originals each month - as well as some other purchased nesting dolls. Also, I'm posting the originals on this blog as they get photographed. I'm still thinking of ideas to finish the blanks I still have.
   "Reflections" on Pinterest will change as I've changed the main painting of "Glow II" - a few years after the fact. But then, that is one of the great things about acrylics- you can change. I just felt I could add even a bit more "glow" to it by pushing the colours even more.  So changes in the air for Spring!

No comments: